Wednesday 19 November 2014

Fun with spray and clingfilm


Sometimes you just need to have a little fun. I found a few pieces of glossy paper in a drawer. I grabbed a spray bottle, some watercolour and acrylic inks, and a couple of pieces of clingfilm (cling wrap, saran wrap, whatever!)


I sprayed the paper with water first, then dropped on the acrylics or sprayed the watercolours and just enjoyed watching them spread. There is something very satisfying in that :)


On some pieces I left it at that. On the others I crumpled some clingfilm and left it to dry.


More papers for my stash!



4 comments:

  1. Amazing techniques to admire and inspire.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Tracy, loved that cling film ones, they are so mystical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy- these are amazing prints from that cling!! I especially love the color combos you choose and the different patterns that came about! very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.