Thursday 18 December 2014

Sometimes...


I had a lot of fun doing this page. I love the bright colours and the shapes. I had fun with the layers of gelli prints and the collaged shapes, the stamping. And the whole background just reminded me of an otherworldly landscape. It looked like another planet.

And sometimes I feel like I'm from another planet.
When I seem to be speaking in a foreign language.
When my interests are completely different from those around me.
When I feel slightly out of step with the rest of the world.

But I'm happy in my alien skin :)



3 comments:

  1. Tracy, you are so right, I mean sometimes I also feel like coming from another planet, and your spread is amazing, love your circle abstraction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree Tracy and Ruth. I am not around other creative people often and well... There is my weird sense of humor :p maybe we are all from somewhere else. Great page Tracy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all feel this way at times, I know I do. Great spread, I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.