Friday 22 January 2016


Yesterday morning I pulled out my Brinno TLC200 camera - a fabulous camera that does time-lapse photography without me having to do anything except switch it on, film, and download. No editing, and it doesn't take forever to load to the blog. You don't even have to plug it in as it runs on AA batteries. Mine's set up on a microphone stand that I can just move over my desk so that it looks straight down on what I'm working on. I should definitely use it more often.

In real time this small canvas took 20-25 minutes. It's very warm here at the moment, so layers dried incredibly quickly.




3 comments:

  1. Another great picture well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed watching - yes please, do it more often! Love your colours and circles, so vibrant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely painting Tracy! Your colours just make me so happy!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.