Saturday 6 February 2016

29 Faces - day 6


I thought I'd change things up a bit today and make a video with my trusty Brinno time-lapse camera. It was interesting to see how I worked. You don't really think about it while you're doing it, but it was useful to see in what order I did things and how the face progressed. I'm always fascinated to see how other people work, so seeing my own art in action was fun. 

Anyway, this face was done with Neocolor IIs, part of it then being activated with water. It always surprises me when you add the water as the colours suddenly become so much darker and brighter. This paper is not the best for watercolour, but it turned out all right.



4 comments:

  1. she is lovely~
    some day try some really nice paper and see what you think of it (if you haven't already).

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun - haven't played with watercolour in a long time, and you have just whet my appetite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so pretty. Great features.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this blue haired girl!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.