Monday 22 August 2016

Branches and spokes


This is one of the pages in my journal that I really like. I'm not sure exactly what it is about it - I'll have to contemplate a bit longer - but I'm pleased with how it turned out.

The journalling reads: You need lots of branches if you're going to produce lots of fruit.

It is necessary to branch out in different directions to see which things end up being fruitful. It's just as important to try things and find they don't work for you. There is more potential in plants that bush out in all directions than in one that just produces a single stem. Yes, there will need to be pruning, but the pruning is done to increase fruitfulness, not reduce it.

So be productive in all directions!





2 comments:

  1. I'm loving this too Tracy and the message behind it! I'm great at branching out and trying new things, not so at producing fruit, LOL! My branches are all over the place without any fruit! I've lost count of the number of times I tried new things and never followed through.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.