Monday 30 October 2017

The end of a journal



It's always fun to come to the end of a journal. Filling this last one over 3 months has reminded me that I actually like to start with a clean white page. I had used some old church visuals to make this journal and covered them up with gelli-prints. Much as I love these prints, sometimes it can be difficult to springboard into a page when there are already colours laid down. Yes, I could cover them up, but things always show through. Unlike some people, I have no problem with a white page and enjoy throwing that first bit of colour on to it.

Anyway, here are some of my favourite pages from this last journal. Scanning through them now, I notice a lot of black and red and circles. Wonder what the next journal will hold.






1 comment:

  1. How lovely to see all these beautiful pages in your now-finished journal. I look forward to seeing many more in your new one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by. I read and appreciate all your comments.